After some previous issues with my curtains, I now have one complete, non-ghetto curtain to use.
I had some issues with the aligning on the first curtains because by the time I hemmed the front and back, they weren't the same size and I did not compensate for that well.
So I bought some new fabric that is the same pattern as the green above but in brown so hopefully just one panel of it won't let in too much light but still be mildly attractive on the wall. And just one sheet of fabric was much easier to deal with.
So yay! Curtains complete. Next (once I made another curtain for the other window): Bed skirt! *fingers crossed*