Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Homemade Gift Everyone Can Love

This Christmas I'm making a bunch of homemade gifts. Partly out of financial concerns, partly because of my new craft obsession. However, some people are difficult to make things for. They might not be interested in anything my limited skills can make, especially if they're a boy (Although I have thought about sewing some ties.). But I've found an excellent idea for some of the blanks on my holiday gift list. (Yes, I'm already planning this. Don't judge. I'm super organized!)

Homemade Skittles Vodka from Mix That Drink.

Who doesn't want to see this under the tree on Christmas morning?!


image: Mix That Drink

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But how did it taste? I've thought about making it but was afraid it was be yucky.

Katie said...

Honestly, I haven't tried it. Lee got drunk once and put some Skittles in his beer and liked that okay. ;)