Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Want!

William Britain, a company known for making toy soldiers, has popped up on my radar with their introduction of a Pride and Prejudice set.

Meet Elizabeth:
She is tolerable I suppose.

I am a little disappointed that the facade for these characters to mingle at is a pub/inn. Longbourn would have been the better choice.

These figures will be available to purchase in August, so yes, feel free to go ahead and order me some for my birthday or Christmas! Thanks! ;)


image: William Britain

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Umm, I'm sorry but Elizabeth isn't as attractive as she should be in that figure...

Katie said...

She is a little creepy awesome, but until there's an Elizabeth Bennet action figure, it's all I've got.

Unknown said...

bow wow

Mrs. Wood said...

okay so I have to admit.. this is the first time I've checked out your blog and this scares me.. I understand there is no tolerable substitute but I don't like Elizabeths face being scary looking.. it disturbs me..

Katie said...

Until the market for Pride and Prejudice toys expands, I feel we must take what we can get. And keep in mind, the figure is only 2.25" tall, so perhaps in miniature her features are softened.