Friday, April 17, 2009

Potlucks and New Projects

I love potlucks. In my Lexington life I had an amazing job with amazing monthly potlucks (There were themes each month, which generally amounted to food coloring mashed potatoes, but it was still awesome.) Once I moved to Louisville I started crashing Lee's work potlucks because I love a potluck. A couple months ago I found another amazing job but they were lacking potlucks so today we had our first potluck! The theme was Cheeseballs and Garlic, since today is National Cheeseball Day and tomorrow is National Garlic Day. Duh. I brought a tasty recipe I found for easy, cheap crockpot lasagna and it was pretty good!

Despite the fact that I have yet to finish my apron or curtains, I have found my next sewing project that I am eager to start...once I finish all the other ones...

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Ooohhh! I like that bag. You should definitely make it. And then make one for me :) Love you!