Friday, June 18, 2010

Week in Review: 6/18

For those of you keeping tally at home, this is my 300th post. Crazy.
june 15

Only in the past month or so have I jumped on the Hyperbole and a Half bandwagon and I'm so glad I did.

I love font jokes and hate Comic Sans.

I wouldn't say I hate soccer, but yeah, I don't get it.

I like this idea of hanging bags for my office maybe.

I'm thinking about some stenciling for the house. Maybe the entry hall? Will I hate myself for taking this on?

Could you be my new favorite song? Likely.

(And really YouTube, why can't I embed something at 500 pixels wide anymore? I don't want to redo my blog layout just because of your weirdness.)

Have a happy weekend! I'll be unpacking but at least my little sister will be here to join me and Lee in our labors! And she's better at heavy lifting than I am!

No comments: