Friday, August 6, 2010

Week in Review: 8/6

So this is where I would put a picture of something except Flickr updated their photo page this week and for reasons that probably involve science and therefore my brain can't really comprehend, I can't share pictures. Or really do anything with my pictures but view them. If I click on "Share This" the Internet's wheels turn and then...nothing. Nada. "Done" without accomplishing anything. Are you Flickr-dependent and experiencing similar issues? I know there are other ways to put images into blog posts but I have this freakish attachment to Flickr so until we're resolved our disagreement, you'll have to live without my poorly-lighted and focused pictures.

I baked the tastiest thing I have every baked last night. It was easy-peasy, tough to share, and if you use a mini-muffin pan it's ridiculous how many you can justify eating in a five-minute span. Ladies and gentlemen, Pioneer Woman's Individual Raspberry Cobblers. You're welcome.

Oh! Just visited Flickr's help page and I'm not alone in my troubles and they're working on it! Whew.

Peach slice wrapped in pancetta with basil and grilled? Yes please.

Affordable art

Our books are boxed up in the basement until we can get the hardwood floors and then new bookcases, so let's look at other people's pretty book storage.

If you've ever had to discuss "social media strategy", this is the best thing ever. (Rated PG-13 for language)

Happy weekend-ing!

No comments: