Friday, July 17, 2009

The 100th

This is my 100th post. Wow.


I must admit that writing post 1 I didn't there would be a post 100. I had some free time and had started reading some blogs and kept having thoughts like, "I should write a blog post on [something mildly amusing that just happened]." Add that with my missing writing. Even though I only write when I have to (I don't have journals filled with random thoughts and poems and stories), I really enjoy it and needed a reason to start again.

In the beginning I thought this would be full of mildly-prolific thoughts on real things. I had actual visions of this being "deep." It's not what I thought it would be, but I've had a lot of fun with it, and I hope this little side project continues to grow and be worthwhile for me and you guys too. Even if that's nothing more than a shared appreciation for humorous YouTube videos.

No comments: