Monday, April 5, 2010
- This weekend was very busy and I have tons of stuff to do this evening once I get home from work. There's so much I feel the need to catch up on. Like reading and partially completed craft projects. I think Saturday will be dedicated to seeing how much I can accomplish in one day.
- I'm getting my hair trimmed and eyebrows waxed on Wednesday. This can not happen soon enough. I normally handle eyebrow maintenance on my own until things start to look just a little lopsided, and then I try to grow them out a bit so there's a bit more to work with for the waxing and yeah, it's time to wrangle these in.
- Blogger is being really weird right now. I don't approve. I hit "Enter" and nothing happens and then I keep hitting it and my cursor moves down one line but there are 6 extra spaces below?!
- At one point, I had 6 of the 8 teams in the Elite Eight, with a chance to have 3 of the 4 Final Four and the championship and winner. But no, my boys lost (GO CATS!) and the only Final Four pick I had in the end was *gag* Duke *vomit a little in my mouth*. The bracket is dead. The dreams of winning #8 are dead. Now all that's left is Go Not-Duke!
- I've been very impressed with the self-control I've exerted as Easter has arrived and I'm allowed sugary treats again. Go me!
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist might be one of the best movies ever.
- Still no house.