Friday, April 30, 2010

Week in Review: 4/30

029
A DIY lamp via Mod Podge Rocks.

I can't wait to have a desk and office space again once we move. I might need to craft this mail sorter in celebration from My Sweet Savannah.

I just came home from Home Depot with 13 color swatch cards and the vaguest of ideas about what to do with them. I do see an affection for robins egg blue as seen on Apartment Therapy.

How to have a classy modern beehive from Jessica Schroeder at What I Wore.

Despite living in Louisville, my Derby plans involve Netflix and getting some projects wrapped up so I can focus on packing moving home decorating. Have wonderful weekends!

And if you're into nitty gritty house purchasing details: Inspection went well and we've reached an agreement with the home owners about the few things that need to be fixed. The only thing I think can go wrong at this point is the appraisal and that should happen in the next two weeks. I'm hoping we can close around the end of May.

No comments: