Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Just What I Needed

Do you ever have those days where your silent, secret need is miraculously met? The right person call at the right time and the next thing you know you get the answer you need to the questions and worries that have been stressing you out by scrolling through your mind on a constant cycle of anxiety?

And suddenly you feel light as a feather.
feather
I had that day today.

Not that anything's been solved, I've just got the direction and support I needed to work to solve them. And I really needed that.

(Okay, I knew I had the support and everything, but it's nice to have the conversation just the same.)

Disclaimer: Sorry to be vague. I know that's kind of annoying. Like those Facebook/Twitter statuses that are just like "This all seems pointless." Or "I just don't know what to do anymore." And you're like "What is going on?!" But everything is actually fine. It was before today and it will be tomorrow. But a certain situation could be greatly improved and it's been stressing me out and now I feel better able to deal. Sorry that's still vague and lame. Oh well. Just wanted to celebrate the happiness of things working out like I needed. Three cheers for life's little miracles!


image: treehouse1977

3 comments:

angela.kolachny said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! I've def had days like that and I even sleep better at night too! take a bubble bath tonight and relax, life is gooooodddd:o)

Erin said...

glad you had a good day! and you'll have to let us in on a little more when you can ;)

Katie said...

Thanks guys! :)