Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day

Happy Inauguration Day! I must admit, I'm excited.

I voted for McCain. I found Obama to be about 120% more likable than McCain and I loved his message of hope and change, I just tended to agree more with Senator McCain on how things should change. Even though I disagreed on several political points with Obama, I still cried during his acceptance speech. It was truly a beautiful moment in time, no matter whom you voted for.

So here I am, using my second monitor to watch the Inauguration and my primary monitor to work/blog and I'm excited. I'm excited that the country has a leader that most people like. I'm excited that patriotism is no longer viewed as a partisan issue. I'm excited that it's Obama and not Hillary. I'm excited that Bush is no longer president. While this isn't the most important thing in the world, I'm glad that most of the rest of the world supports our presidential decision.

Well, it's time to watch the big show. Here's some entertaining inauguration factoids from my favorite vlogger:

No comments: