Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photographs

I've been trying to take more pictures lately AND suck less at taking them. It hasn't been easy. I've even been toying with getting one of those fancy DSLR cameras, but decided to try to make the most of my current camera before spending $600 on a new one with more buttons and modes that I can shake a stick at. Here are some decent photos I've taken lately.




While visiting the fancy new Target, I saw this empty liquor bottle in the parking lot. I like how the angle turned out, that angle being me trying to sneak a picture quickly without looking like the freak taking pictures of empty liquor bottles in the Target parking lot.





This is the inside of the hotel where that party was where I won the football. Go Cats. In other Katie Trivia, this was where Lee and I spent our wedding night before heading to Mexico.

No comments: