Friday, February 26, 2010

Week in Review: 2/26

Valentine's Day!
I didn't really take any pictures this week so enjoy this one from Valentine's Day. Wine and crayons are always a good time!


The Sartorialist teaches us  how to knot our scarves! Now if only he could teach me how to take great pictures and dress awesome all the time. Maybe next week!

Some things are so exciting they deserve all caps, like CUPCAKE TOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so making some Mediterranean white bean salad next week from Budget Bytes.

I'm adding "turn mason jars into soap dispensers" to my already long list of things to do once we buy a house.


chookooloonks made a life list and is already off to a great start. This sounds like a great idea. I'll add it to the list of things to do as soon as possible.

Have a wonderful weekend! Lee and I will be going to my parents' for the weekend where I will get to visit my oldest friend's new baby! (Not that my friend is old, but we have been friends the longest. Since kindergarten!)

No comments: