Friday, February 5, 2010

Week in Review: 2/5


One of my favorite thing about Fridays is People.com's Top 10 Celeb Quotes of the Week. This week there was one I was especially fond of from Ashton Kutcher: 
"I think every day should be a day of romance. Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."



How convenient! I found some pork tenderloin recipes from Redhead Recipes right after I bought some pork tenderloin!


I am loving this accent wall from All Bower Power


Wonderful photo idea via Cubic Dreams.


I'm on this preservative-free, knowing-what-the-ingredients-are kick (Twix and Oreos excluded, of course) so I'm starting to consider baking my own break. This looks easy-peasy right?

This link I save for last because you will click on it and leave here immediately once you know what it is (I don't blame you.) and I like to think you'll stay for the entire post, so here is my weekend gift to you: the recipe for chocolate chip cookie dough truffles.

5 comments:

kim_brough said...

Girl. I love the People Top 10 Quotes, too!

angela.kolachny said...

aww that made my day! I love ashton:o) great pork tenderloin recipe, I'm going to try it! thanks! happy friday!

Caitlin said...

Yay for Friday! I enjoy your reviews!! Umm, did you mean to bake bread? Miss you!

Sarah said...

OMG! I haven't bought bread in years and first it was a direct result of the love for my breadmaker.... over the past several months it has been as a result of Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a day's 'Master Recipe' - LOVE IT! You have to try making it - you'll never go back, so easy and yummy to have fresh bread for sandwiches, or my personal favorite - BREAD BOWLS for soup! YUMMMMMM!!!!

Katie said...

Oops...yeah that should be bake bread. ;)