Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Painting Round 1 Is Complete!

I spent the majority of my waking hours over the 3-day weekend with a paint brush in hand, and last night at 10 p.m., it was finished. The house is wallpaper free and the kitchen and office are two lovely shades of blue.

Pictures will follow later this week, but as for the home color scheme, I decided to go with a Grandeur-inspired one. After trying to go the Martha route and select the just-right shade of coral for the dining room resulted in the indecision below, I decided to stick with wall colors I could easily feel confident with.
june 19
The kitchen is now Turquoise Mist and the office is Kiwi Splash, which isn't pictured but is one step below Kiwi Splash.
Picture 1
I love it. And Lee says that as long as I don't want to paint again for another five years he loves it too.

2 comments:

steph anne said...

I can't wait to see pictures!! I definitely felt the same way about not wanting to paint again for a long time and we haven't. I know we need to paint some other rooms but I have no desire to do so any time soon, haha.

Katie said...

Thanks Steph Anne! Good luck with getting your other rooms painted.