My Not-Quite-500 Reasons to Love (500) Days of Summer (not necessarily in order):
- Multiple scenes in IKEA.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt a lot cuter now than he was in 10 Things I Hate About You.
- Brilliant soundtrack.
- Adorable clothes! I'm trying to convince Lee he wants to start wearing cardigans and sweater vests.
- Adorable, wise-beyond-her-years little sister character.
- Sweet, fun, not too sentimental, still optimistic story.
- Funny from the start. It opens with an "Author's Note" that was something to the effect of, "This is a completely fictional story. Any relation to real people or events is purely coincidental. Especially if your name is [Random girl name I can't remember]. Bitch." Love it!
- References to another one of my favorite movies with a top-notch soundtrack, The Graduate.
- I had almost forgotten about the penis game! Penis!