- Morning runs are the PERFECT temperature (at least for now).
- I already feel accomplished by the time I get to work.
- I run better in the morning without food (or Dr. Thunder) in my stomach.
- Stuff comes up after work, like meeting friends or errands, which can prohibit making a strong running habit.
- And the world is just prettier in the morning:
But, the one con (other than sleep deprivation) is how s...l...o...w I move in the morning. When I would go running in the morning, my runs were normally cut short because I had taken too long to get up and get going. In the evening I can be lazy and take my time.
I think the answer though is to return to the morning run. Starting next week. Wish me luck.