Wednesday, August 19, 2009

One Word

So yesterday I mentioned some snazzy blog awards I have received along with ten things you may or may not have known about me. Today I'm taking the One Word Challenge from Heather at The Gamer's Wife!


1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? disobedient
3. Your mother? awesome
4. Your father? awesome
5. Your favorite food? tomatoes
6. Your dream last night? random
7. Your favorite drink? water
8. Your dream/goal? happiness
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? craftiness
11. Your fear? falling
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? tall
15. Muffins? yummy
16. Wish list item? iPod
17. Where did you grow up? Owensboro
18. Last thing you did? pie
19. What are you wearing? casual
20. Your TV? newish
21. Your pets? three
22. Friends? bestest
23. Your life? happy
24. Your mood? shrug
25. Missing someone? friends
26. Vehicle? Civic
27. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
28. Your favorite store? Container
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Friday
32. Your best friend? Lee
33. One place that I go to over and over? grocery
34. One person who emails me regularly? sisters
35. Favorite place to eat? Brendan's

Now I shall pass this along to...

Jamie at Jamie's Rabbits
Hannah at Journal of a Rock Angel
Kasey at Thrifty Little Blog
Krysten at After 'I Do'
Amy at Haha. Wait. What?

No comments: