Wednesday, August 5, 2009

T-Shirt Projects

I'm looking forward to this weekend because well, I mean, it's the weekend, that's the obvious, but also I'm hoping to do some fun sewing projects involving t-shirts!

First, I have to try these yoga pants found on Craft.

I might not do it this weekend, but hopefully soon I will try out this shrug because I've been wanting to make a shrug. I found this one on Cut Out + Keep via Clever Nesting.

Other fun T-shirt projects farther down on the list:
This toddler T-shirt dress from Happy Together makes me want to have a baby just so I can make this. And I want to add those ruffles and roses to all kinds of things (purses, pillows, tank tops, yoga pants).

A fun halter top from Treadbanger.



And this is just amazing to watch: Threadbanger's $10 T-shirt wedding dress.



There's more T-shirt craft fun at Generation T.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have a toddler! Just sayin'... If you made the dress and needed a toddler to wear it, I happen to know of one... ;)

Katie said...

But I need a dress to use as a pattern. Perhaps you could mail me one. ;)